- Mar 27, 2014
- Chamber membership votes on new board of directors
- Mar 6, 2014
- Chamber of Commerce rolls out new member benefit
- Mar 4, 2014
- Kamloops Chamber applauds Venture Kamloops economic impact study
- Feb 14, 2014
- Kamloops Chamber celebrates Chamber of Commerce Week
- Feb 4, 2014
- Chamber welcomes changes to recycling regulation that protect BC businesses
2014 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Announcing NEW merchant processing rates for members!
- 1.55% on Visa
- 1.60% on Mastercard
- $0.05 on Interac Direct Debit
- Low non-qualified transaction of 0.25%
- Card Brand fee of 0.10%
- No installation fees
- Average savings of $850/year for small businesses
Click here for more information
The Kamloops Chamber of Commerce is driven to connect our members to business, education, benefits and all levels of government.
Are you a micro-business owner?
Do you want $1500 worth of free training?
You might be eligible if:
- You own your business
- You have 5 employees or less
- You do not have any sort of formal post-secondary education
Available training includes: Bookkeeping, accounting, Excel, Word, Adobe, social media, web design, management, leadership, strategic planning, marketing, sales and much more!
For more information:
Please note the Kamloops Chamber of Commerce has moved to 615 Victoria Street. Kamloops, BC V2C 2B3
- Apr 28, 2014
- Lincoln MKC Reveal Event
- May 02, 2014
- Chamber Luncheon | Mining Week
- May 07, 2014
- Chamber Social | Y Dream Home
- May 28, 2014
- Chamber Workshop | Sponsorship for Business
- May 28, 2014
- Chamber Workshop | Sponsorship for Non Profits