Kamloops Sexual Assault Counselling Centre
Kamloops Sexual Assault Counselling Centre (KSACC) is a feminist organization that provides free, client-centered support services to victims of sexual assault, child sexualized abuse, domestic violence and sexual harassment. As an agency, KSACC uses the term sexualized violence as an umbrella term to encompass all forms of violence including: intimate partner violence (IPV), domestic violence, gender-based violence, sexual assault and sexual abuse.
- KSACC works hard to ensure that our services are accessible to all members of the community.
- KSACC practices from an anti-oppressive lens.
- Confidentiality is the cornerstone of the services that we provide at KSACC>
- KSACC values community, family, relationships, and natural support systems.
- Our processes are transparent to our membership, the community, within our organization, and for the people we support.