Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association
The KCBIA is working hard to foster relationships with property owners and tenants in the downtown core of Kamloops. The following is just a few of the projects we are working on for the Centre of the city this year:
· Proactive Marketing strategy to encourage the growth of the Downtown Business customer base.
· Business Development projects to entice and attract businesses to locate in our area.
· Events to promote and increase business – Spring Festival, Merchant Market, Christmas Cash Card, Lights in the Night.
· Development of the new Downtown Kamloops Guide & Directory – a full colour listing of all the Downtown Merchants and Service Providers.
· Ongoing beautification projects such as flowers, banners and signs, some in partnership with the City of Kamloops.