Aberdeen Veterinary Hospital
Owned by Dr. Ken Gummeson, Aberdeen Veterinary Hospital opened in 2015 and is a clinic designed for companion animal medicine. We have five well qualified veterinarians on staff including a Board Certified Feline Specialist. Additional to Dr. Gummeson our associate veterinarians are: Dr. Diane McKelvey, Dr. Sarah Colborne and Dr. Rebecca Campbell and Dr. Sarah Gale. We recently expanded and renovated our clinic premisses. We have a wonderful support staff consisting of Registered Veterinarian Technicians and kind and efficient reception and administrative staff. We enjoy seeing dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes and offer everything from routine vaccine and wellness exams to surgical orthopaedic procedures, spays and neuters and dentistry. We are an especially cat friendly clinic.
- Board Certified Feline Specialist on staff
- We care for dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Newly expanded and renovated clinic
- We have an excellent team of RVTs supporting our veterinarians
- Kind and efficient reception and administrative staff