ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND PUBLIC POLICY DEBATE
- Thursday, March 15 | 2:00PM - 5:00PM
- Hotel 540, 540 Victoria Street, Kamloops
- FREE to attend | Registration required
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
The AGM gives you the opportunity to vote* on your 2018/2019 Board of Directors as well as important bylaw changes. Please review the following documents. If you are not able to attend, please send your proxy form to the Chamber by Monday, March 12
- 2018 Annual General Meeting Agenda
- 2017 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Proposed Bylaw Changes
- 2018/2019 Board of Directors Nominees
- Form of Proxy
PUBLIC POLICY DEBATE
The Public Policy Debate is an opportunity for you to observe, debate and vote* on proposed recommendations for changes to legislation. These policies play a vital role in influencing business-friendly change.
- Enhancing the outdoor residential cooking experience in Kamloops
- Thinking Longer Term for Municipal Budgeting
- Keep the same date for BC Family Day
- Guidelines for Needle Distribution
- Supporting Universities for a Stronger Economy in BC
- Government reliance on the proceeds of the Carbon Tax
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency limits export opportunities for Canadian Business
- Stop the harmful tax changes on private corporations
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 | 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Hotel 540
- Registration required
Please note that only members in good standing (current 2018 members) are eligible to vote at the Public Policy Debate and AGM.
As a member, your organization has registered their voting members in our database. If you wish to attend and vote, please check with our office to ensure that you are indeed the voting delegate.
If your organization wishes to change their voting members in our database, use a Change of Voting Entitlement Form and submit it to the chamber office no later than March 12th, 2018.
If your organization does not plan to attend the AGM and wishes to allow another member to vote on your behalf, you may use a Form of Proxy and return to the chamber office no later than March 12th, 2018.
Questions? Contact our office: 250.372.7722 | firstname.lastname@example.org